Fat Matt's combo plate

Fat Matt's combo plate

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Pig and the Pearl

I had previously posted a blog about The Pig and the Pearl at Atlantic Station. It is smokehouse/raw bar restaurant that was started by Todd Richards, the same chef from The Shed at Glenwood.

Evidently, I hurt somebody's feelings, because my blog was removed. In short, the food was okay and the prices were not. Below is what I ordered (no drink, just water) and how much my lunch cost, including tip. I am not sure how long this will last in Atlanta. There are way too many great BBQ options for lunch that are a 3rd of the price. Maybe some of the more unique items on the menu will spark a dinner following. 

Buffalo Pork Skins, brisket sandwich (briosch bread), srirancha fries, mustard greens.
$38.00

No comments:

Post a Comment